I help media publishing teams make an impact through deep, memorable voice work that sells their message.
Currently open to working on adverts, games, documentaries, e-books, video narrations, and podcasts. Please see my portfolio and view my current rates further below.
Mohammed Shehu: Voice Recording Portfolio
Get a professional radio voice from just $0.99/sec
Studio quality narration from just $0.99/sec
Work with Mo from just $0.99/sec
Thank you so much for helping us with our voiceovers. We’ll definitely be using your services again!Lulu White-Raheem — CEO, Elections Management Consulting Agency Africa (EMCA)
Voice Recording: How My Voiceover Service works
- You’ll fill in my intake form and indicate the type of project you’d like us to work on.
- I’ll review your project brief and send you a quote for the project, payable in advance.
- Once you’ve paid the fee, we’ll send me the script or I’ll write one for you.
- I’ll either record at my home studio or at your studio, depending on location and availability.
- I’ll edit the audio (up to two revision rounds) to your satisfaction. Extra edits cost more.
- I’ll send you the final audio files via WeTransfer, Dropbox, or Drive.
Mo has a dangerous radio voice.Flo — SABC Radio
Want Even more?
View my full list of recorded Twitter Spaces to get an idea of my voice in real-time:
You can also watch The Mo Talk Show to see me on screen: